Wednesday 25 February 2009

An Apology

He everyone! It is now obvious that I am succeeding to contribute to this blog more sporadically and less frequently as I wanted to. I have been active for several months in the summer/autumn 2008, writing every week or every two weeks, and then, for three months nothing. I would like to apologize to those of you readers who are expecting something more constant and stable from me.

But this is simply a reality: Thinking carefully, and even reading more extensively about the environmental issues is really more of a hobby (it is not my job of course). I first need to feed my family, trying to implement those simple tips I already put on this blog. (And yes, it is a struggle many times to really stick to the simple rules!)

I do invite you to come back and check out if anything is happening. I am definitely not going to abandon this blog! The issues are of course much too pressing, too important.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apology accepted!