Wednesday 26 November 2008

Genetically Modified Organisms - Genetic Polluti


I think everybody should see this video documentary. The question of Genetically modified organisms is far more serious and far-reaching as most of us realize. The genetic pollution is a reality, it is on the rise of course, it destroys many species of plants and animals, it is put to legislation and destroys the possibilities of growing food as people would choose democratically in a harmless way. And much more. Please see this clip, it could significantly change your perspective on genetic engineering, biotechnology, genetically modified organisms, world food chain, food industry, and much more.

3 comments:

Actve said...

Hi, please reconsider adding link to energyenvironmentforum.com back.

Anonymous said...

It is a great work, and research, I also think this should be more spread.

Unknown said...

Hi!
I'm Sheena Bone, a lover of nature.
I have come across your blog and am quite impressed by the various energy-saving topics put up in it.
I especially liked the topic about "Ironing of clothes"
I'm also into green initiative, working for bagsontherun.com, a site selling eco-friendly bags.
I would be glad if you could mention bagsontherun.com or write a review on it in your site.
Regards
Sheena Bone
Email-sheena.bone@gmail.com