Sunday 16 December 2007

INCREASE ECOLOGICAL AWARENESS

Global warming phenomenon has left increasing numbers of us worrying about the planet. Instead of just despairing you might be asking yourself, what can I do to save the planet, to conserve our fragile environment?

Many people are well on their way of changing their habbits to become more eco-frienldy. I am not an activist environmentalist or a professional whose job it is to study global warming or effects or causes thereof. It is not even my hobby or passion to be an "evironmentalist evangelist". Like a big majority, I have other occupation(s) and interest priorities, I consider myself to be an ordinary lay-person in that respect, hence the expression in the subtitle of this blog - "ORDINARY PERSON'S GUIDE" to the eco-friendly lifestyle.

There are many ways though how you and I can contribute to environment conservation. Become a part of the "saving armies" of the planet by considering messages, ideas, changes of lifestyle and habits described and linked on this blog. I have searched the web to find those really interesting and easy to use ideas how to save the planet. Check them out and get involved in your own way.

I assume You want to be ahead of time. Be a saver, not a destroyer!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Hi there my eco friend!! Im putting your site as a link on my facebook group *Skies of Blue*.. I assume you wont mind as it will draw people to your site & the message we are trying to convey is the same.
Please feel free to join my group as we would like to start discussing ways in which we can make a difference.
Thank you very much.
Ryan Van Rensburg.