Monday 29 June 2009

Food Matters

Hello World!!!

The weekend was lovely, no? I have spent it with my Turkish friends on Croatian coast. Saturday night was really clear and we were lucky finding a small, quiet and calm spot in the camp where we were just laying down and watching the stars. Ah, how great are the summer nights! It occurred to me that each of those stars is traveling on its own path, although we can not see it; just like ants, we are living in the huge civilizations here and there, but also traveling our own paths. But how do we meet? What is the energy behind? I have no idea, but I know how great it is to have such feelings with people who are more like brothers and sisters to me, with similar understanding of such traveling and I must admit I felt really lucky. Lucky to be there, lucky to be with them.

Everything was balanced, like life should be. We cleaned up all the waste we produced, even very unusual things - to see a Turkish guy picking up his cigarette from the floor? Yes. We are changing. And we want love, peace, sharing, empathy, smile, hug, laughter!

Today I am making detox in my temple of this thoughts, my body. There is a movie I saw some months ago and it really affected me in many ways. I hope you will take some time for it.



Lets start cleaning the Earth by cleaning our home of our Souls, our bodies.

Sustaining eco friendly life!

No comments: